Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yesterday (Saturday)

Had a good day yesterday (or a good day for me, which is still not great/amazing for anyone else, but I digress)

Got to see Harry Potter 7.2 again with someone I like very much (just wish she would like me the same way in return. HATE being in the "friend" zone)

We saw it in 3D. I honestly am not a big fan of 3D, even in the theater. I don't see that big of a difference in the movies to warrant the headache I get from the glasses.

I helped a friend get more stuff done around his house; which is a very rewarding feeling. I like being able to help my friends.

Haven't done anymore writing; but I did find a neat chart about procrastination. Maybe it will help.

That's all for now; maybe I'll post more tonight; if there is anything to post about.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment